BE PAYROLL TAX READY
The 2022 PaySpace Mid-Year Payroll Tax Seminar
Presented by Rob Cooper
There are many changes to employment-related payroll legislation moving through the amendment cycle towards implementation in September 2022.
The 2022 July Draft Tax amendment bill has been tabled and will surely introduce new changes that will soon be promulgated as final legislation. At this stage, the final changes are not yet available. Join us to understand how these changes will affect your companies and the Mid-Year Tax Submission for 2022.
Key takeaways from the seminar
- Long Service Awards – Explanation and wrap-up of this important change
- Variable remuneration – Change to this important payroll administration provision
- Paragraph 2(2B) – SARS tax rates for pensioners with multiple income
- Tax certificates – All the changes for the 2022 Mid-year Interim submissions
- ‘Fixed rate’ PAYE Calculations – PAYE calculation for casuals, directives, etc.
- ‘Two-pot’ Retirement Reform – An overview of this major change
- Employment Tax Incentive – ‘Qualifying ETI Months’ explained
Who should attend the Payroll Tax Ready Seminar?
About Rob Cooper
Rob is a founding member of the PAGSA, a body that represents the payroll industry in discussions with the statutory bodies.
As chairman of the PAGSA, his focus over the past 30 years has been on the diverse legislation that governs the employment and payroll industry.
He is held in high regard as an employment tax expert and is a respected writer and presenter at tax seminars and workshops around the country.