Bi-annual tax seminar
Presented by Rob Cooper
Follow along as Rob Cooper, Chairman of Payroll Authors Group of South Africa (PAGSA), guides us through the changes that will affect your payroll mid-year tax submission in 2021.
The payroll world has experienced the most fierce period of high-pressure legislation changes to accommodate hard lock downs and the third wave of Covid 19. SARS and the National Treasury will provide PAYE and ETI tax relief to employers in addition to the changes proposed by the February 2021 Budget to provide support to employees that are without jobs. The information shared in the seminar will ensure that you are up to date with all the changes.
Key takeaways from the seminar
- The latest information available for home office expenses.
- The Budget 2021 proposed changes for Travel Allowances.
- The Review of the Long Service Awards.
- Important backdated changes to curb the abuse on the Employment Tax Incentive.
- Simplification of the Fringe Benefit calculation for Retirement Fund Contributions.
Who should attend the Payroll Tax Facts 2021 Seminar?
About Rob Cooper
Rob is a founding member of the PAGSA, a body that represents the payroll industry in discussions with the statutory bodies.
As chairman of the PAGSA, his focus over the past 30 years has been on the diverse legislation that governs the employment and payroll industry.
He is held in high regard as an employment tax expert and is a respected writer and presenter at tax seminars and workshops around the country.