RSA Payroll Tax Fundamental
Who should attend
The recommended audience is HR professionals, payroll administrators, accountants, and Payroll Professionals responsible for managing employee compensation and ensuring compliance with tax regulations. Understanding these tax-related aspects is crucial for accurately processing payroll, managing employee benefits, and ensuring legal compliance with tax obligations.
Understand the application of each of the tax statuses to be able to select the correct tax status for an employee.
- Understanding key terms related to employees’ tax.
- Identifying and analysing factors that influence tax calculations.
- Selecting the correct tax status for an employee.
- Implications of different tax statuses.
- Review taxable earnings to be included in the balance of remuneration.
- Calculate and process provision for tax on an annual bonus.
- Applying fundamentals to calculate taxable benefits in the balance of remuneration.
- Tax considerations for the use of a company car.
- Understand the tax treatment for all types of retirement funds.
- Calculate and apply the limits of allowable tax deductions.
- Exploring the concept of medical tax credits.
- Hands-on practice in manually calculating employee tax with and without annual payments.
RSA Payroll Tax Fundamentals Training
Some of our training is in-person and others virtual, be sure to read below to understand what options are available to you.
Virtual Payroll Training
Learn payroll from the comfort of your own office. Join a PaySpace expert lecturer for two informal and hands-on remote sessions.
An Internet Line Speed of 4Mbps.
2 x 4-hour Session (08:30 – 13:00 GMT +2)
R3 340 excl. VAT per delegate
Reserve your seat today
Kindly note that your training request is booked when you receive a training confirmation. Alternative training dates will be advised by the Training Administrator for fully booked training sessions.