Cloud Analytics eLearning
Cloud Analytics is a self-service business intelligence (BI) platform that allows the user to consolidate and aggregate payroll data optimally, resulting in information being analysed quickly and effectively to support informed decision making.
The purpose of this training course is to provide the user with the necessary knowledge and skills to extract payroll data from Cloud Analytics. The basic principles to configure the platform to extract any additional requirements will also be covered.
It is recommended that users attend Essentials Training and Advanced Features Training before Cloud Analytics Training.
Cloud Analytics eLearning Course Outline
- Explain the purpose and function of Cloud Analytics as an extra module on the system.
- Describe the Login Options to access the Cloud Analytics module.
- Discuss how access to the Cloud Analytics module is controlled through selections made in the User Profile and the User Org. Unit Permissions.
- Outline the relevant fields on the Cloud Analytics Landing Page.
- Provide an overview of a Pre-Defined Sheet, including available shortcuts.
- Explain the basic principals in making selections on a Pre-Defined Sheet.
- Interpret and use the relevant icons available on the Toolbar.
- Describe and extract the information available on the various Pre-Defined Sheets.
- Explain the basic principles to copy or create a Sheet Object.
- Describe examples of relevant Sheet Objects.
Upon booking for Cloud Analytics eLearning Training, you will receive an email specifying the course details.
An Internet Line Speed of 4Mbps.
5 Hours – The delegate will be offered a month’s access to complete the course.
ZAR Price: R1 950 excl. VAT per delegate – USD Price: $87