Get ready to hit submit on EMP501 submissions
Important to remember
How PaySpace can help
We offer three options to help you meet submission requirements and simplify the process.
Let us assist you
Virtual Consultation (One on One)
We’ll handle the entire PaySpace process on your behalf:
- If you have less than 50 employees in a single company, a fee of R2 900.00 excl. VAT will be applicable.
- If you have less than 150 employees in a single company, a fee of R6 200.00 excl. VAT will be applicable.
- If you have more than 150 employees or more than one company, a time and materials fee of R1 260.00 (excl. VAT) per hour will apply, with a minimum charge of R6 200.00 (excl. VAT) per company.
- Please note that all the above charges exclude any time taken to apply for tax reference numbers on your behalf. This will be billed on a time and materials basis at R1 260.00 (excl. VAT).
All we’ll need from you is a breakdown of the payments you made for PAYE, SDL and UIF for the months of 1 March 2023 to 29 February 2024.
Let us educate you
Attend our Tax Workshop
Attend this virtual facilitator-led session where one of our PaySpace experts will take you through all the steps in detail right up to the point you click ‘Submit’. Click below for more detail and dates.
Well-seasoned, feeling confident, and ready to do the submission yourself? Great!
We have this handy submission guide just for you.
- From the 2020 year of assessment, SARS is performing tax calculations on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates that have been submitted via e@syFile™ Employer. This is known as Employment Taxes Validation (ETV).
- Values will be recalculated based on the data provided on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates. Where it is found that a different amount of tax was deducted from the employee, a letter will be issued, accompanied by a file containing a list of the certificates that have failed the SARS Employment Taxes Validation (ETV).
- For more information on ETV, please refer to the SARS website.
Helpful information and guides provided by SARS
Click a title below to view.