Power BI eLearning
The Power BI Module allows you to connect and visualize payroll data using a unified, scalable platform for self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) that helps you gain deeper data insight.
The purpose of this course is to clarify how to apply the Power BI Module to access payroll data in a format that is relevant and easy to interpret. The basic principles of designing your own Dashboards will also be explored.
Power BI eLearning Course Outline
- Activate a User Profile for the Power BI Module.
- Set permissions to access the Power BI Screen on the payroll.
- Understand the information available on the Power BI Screen.
- Access the Workforce Leave and Payroll Template.
- Refresh data, login as a different user and change search criteria.
- Save information on MS Power BI.
- Interpret the visuals available in the Workforce, Leave and Payroll Template.
- Apply selections on the Filters Pane.
- Understand the basic principles of designing your own Dashboard by using the Starter Template.
- Understand the benefits of using MS Power BI Professional.
Upon booking for Performance Management Training, you will receive an email specifying the course details.
An Internet Line Speed of 4Mbps.
5 Hours – The delegate will be offered a month’s access to complete the course.
ZAR Price: R1 950 excl. VAT per delegate – USD Price: $87