PaySpace has a comprehensive performance management tool that will assist an organisation in assessing their employees and ultimately help to develop, motivate and retain a high performing workforce all year round without the added burden and cost of a separate appraisal system.
Performance Management for Any Size Business
We have created a powerful combination of features that is easy to use and affordable for any size business. It is equally important to have a performance appraisal process in place for a small business as it is for a large organisation and by using PaySpace’s evaluation module, clients will have the benefit of powerful software traditionally only available to large organisations simply due to the cost implications.
Employee performance appraisals shouldn’t be a dreaded task that yields a lot of paperwork and little value for your organisation. PaySpace guarantee that their evaluation tool will greatly streamline performance appraisal processes within an organisation and reduce HR’s administrative burden.
Moving from a paper-based to an electronic performance appraisal system saves time, money and significantly improves the evaluation process for both the employee and the organisation.
PaySpace Performance Management Module Lets You:
- Create your own company appraisal processes that can be actively monitored i.e. 2010 Annual Performance Appraisals.
- Create company key performance indicators (KPI’s), attach them to a predefined process and using our performance dashboard, visually see how these indicators are performing based on predefined targets across departments or cost centres. Areas requiring attention will be highlighted immediately.
- Create an unlimited number of appraisal templates from scratch. Templates can be position or job specific or simply general templates that suite all employees. Assign relevant weightings to sections of the template that indicate higher importance than other sections.
- Create your own scales that are relevant to a specific areas or questions, for example, 1 = Unsatisfactory, 2 = Below Average, 3 = Average, 4 = Above Average, 5 = Excellent – this scale could be used for a variety of questions where as, 1 = Did not meet expectations, 2 = Met Expectations, 3 = Exceeded Expectations could relate to project specific questions.
- Automated 360 degree evaluations – get broader, richer “multi-rater” feedback without the processing hassles. Raters will be notified via email that they need to assess a person, they simply need to login into PaySpace and complete the evaluation in their inbox. It is all online therefore you eliminate all paper!
- Managers are able to view all raters’ feedback.
- Employees as well as managers are able to log entries throughout the year in an employee’s performance journal so that at appraisal time these are taken into account.
- Log goals and create development plans for an employee and review these at the employee’s next appraisal.
- A complete history of an employee’s appraisals or reviews are stored and can be viewed at any time.