SOUTH AFRICAN TAX FILING SEASON
Get ready to hit submit on tax submissions
We would like to make sure all our customers are well-prepared for the 2021/22 annual tax filing season.
Important to remember
How PaySpace can help
Let us assist you
We’ll handle the entire PaySpace process on your behalf:
- If you have less than 150 employees in a single company, a fee of
R5 300.00 excl. VAT will be applicable.
- If you have more than 150 employees or more than one company, a time and materials fee of R1 060.00 (excl. VAT) per hour will apply, with a minimum charge of R5 300.00 (excl. VAT) per company.
- Please note that all the above charges exclude any time taken to apply for tax reference numbers on your behalf. This will be billed on a time and materials basis at R1 060.00 (excl. VAT).
- The above fees will apply to any bookings made before 31 May 2022. Booking requests received after this date will incur a fee of
R7 950.00 (excl VAT).
All we’ll need from you, is a breakdown of the payments you made for PAYE, SDL and UIF for the months 1 March 2021 to 28 February 2022.
Let us educate you
Attend our Tax Seminar (virtual)
Follow along as Rob Cooper, Chairman of Payroll Authors Group of South Africa (PAGSA), guides us through the changes that will affect your payroll in 2021.
Attend our Tax Workshop (virtual)
Attend this facilitator-led session where Lerato Nthinya will take you through all the steps in detail, right up to the point you click ‘Submit’. Click below for more detail and dates.
Well-seasoned and feeling confident? Great!
Just in case, we have this handy submission guide just for you. (We won’t tell.)
- From the 2020 year of assessment, SARS is performing tax calculations on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates that have been submitted via [email protected]™ Employer. This is known as Employment Taxes Validation (ETV).
- Values will be recalculated based on the data provided on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates. Where it is found that the incorrect amount of tax was deducted from the employee (or an incorrect SDL amount paid over), a letter will be issued, accompanied by a file containing a list of the certificates that have failed the SARS calculation.
- For more information on ETV, please refer to the SARS website.
- Please bear in mind the changes to some of the SARS branch processes in light of the nationwide lockdown and the continued fight to combat the spread of COVID-19. SARS provides updates on their website here. Please contact SARS should you be unsure about what process to follow.
Click a title below to download.