EMP501 RECONCILIATION SUBMISSIONS
Get ready to hit submit on EMP501 submissions
We would like to make sure all our customers are well-prepared for the 2022/2023 Annual EMP501 Reconciliation Submission Season.
Important to remember
How PaySpace can help
Let us assist you
Virtual Consultation (One on One)
We’ll handle the entire PaySpace process on your behalf:
- If you have less than 50 employees in a single company, a fee of R2 700.00 excl. VAT will be applicable.
- If you have less than 150 employees in a single company, a fee of
R5 725.00 excl. VAT will be applicable.
- If you have more than 150 employees or more than one company, a time and materials fee of R1 145.00 (excl. VAT) per hour will apply, with a minimum charge of R5 300.00 (excl. VAT) per company.
- Please note that all the above charges exclude any time taken to apply for tax reference numbers on your behalf. This will be billed on a time and materials basis at R1 145.00 (excl. VAT).
All we’ll need from you, is a breakdown of the payments you made for PAYE, SDL and UIF for the months of 1 March 2022 to 28 February 2023.
Let us educate you
Attend our Annual Payroll Tax Changes Seminar
Stay ahead of the game and ensure compliance with the latest payroll tax legislation changes by attending our Annual Payroll Tax Changes Seminar. The virtual seminar will also touch on anticipated legislative changes in the 2023 Budget.
Attend our Tax Workshop
Attend this virtual facilitator-led session where one of our PaySpace experts will take you through all the steps in detail right up to the point you click ‘Submit’. Click below for more detail and dates.
Well-seasoned and feeling confident, and ready to do the submission yourself? Great!
We have this handy submission guide just for you.
- From the 2020 year of assessment, SARS is performing tax calculations on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates that have been submitted via [email protected]™ Employer. This is known as Employment Taxes Validation (ETV).
- Values will be recalculated based on the data provided on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates. Where it is found that the incorrect amount of tax was deducted from the employee, a letter will be issued, accompanied by a file containing a list of the certificates that have failed the SARS Employment Taxes Validation (ETV).
- For more information on ETV, please refer to the SARS website.
Click a title below to download.