How can we help you?
LET US HELP YOU
We’ll handle the entire submission process on your behalf:
- If you have less than 150 employees in a single company, a fee of R5 000.00 excl. VAT will be applicable.
- If you have more than 150 employees or more than one company, a time and materials fee of R1 000.00 (excl. VAT) per hour will apply, with a minimum charge of R5 000.00 (excl. VAT) per company.
- Please note that all the above charges exclude any time taken to apply for tax reference numbers on your behalf. This will be billed on a time and materials basis at R1 000.00 (excl. VAT).
- The above fees will apply to any bookings made before 31 May 2021. Booking requests received after this date will incur a fee of R7 500.00 (excl VAT).
All we’ll need from you, is a breakdown of the payments you made for PAYE, SDL and UIF for the months March 2020 to February 2021.
LET US GUIDE YOU
Attend our Tax Webinar
Follow along as Rob Cooper, Chairman of PAGSA, guides us through the changes that will affect your payroll in 2021.
Attend our Tax Workshop
Attend this facilitator-led session where the lovely Annelie Kok will take you through all the steps in detail, right up to the point you click ‘Submit’.
More detail and available dates on our Payroll Tax Workshop page:
DO IT YOURSELF
Well-seasoned and feeling confident? Great!
Just in case, we have this handy submission guide just for you. (We won’t tell.)
Good to know
- From the 2020 year of assessment, SARS is performing tax calculations on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates that have been submitted via [email protected]™ Employer. This is known as Employment Taxes Validation (ETV).
- Values will be recalculated based on the data provided on the IRP5/IT3(a) certificates. Where it is found that the incorrect amount of tax was deducted from the employee (or an incorrect SDL amount paid over), a letter will be issued, accompanied by a file containing a list of the certificates that have failed the SARS calculation.
- For more information on ETV, please refer to the SARS website .
- Please bear in mind the changes to some of the SARS branch processes in light of the nationwide lockdown and the continued fight to combat the spread of COVID-19. SARS continues to provide updates on their website here. Please contact SARS should you be unsure about what process to follow.